Phone: 415-338-2211, Fax: 415-338-7770
E-mail: d a i @s f s u.e d u
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 12pm, 1pm to 4:30pm
Map and Directions
Transportation and Parking
San Francisco State University is readily accessible by public transportation from all parts of the Bay Area.
Highway 101 or Interstate 280 to 19th Avenue and Holloway Avenue.
Street parking is limited. During the week, paid parking is available on the Northwestern side of campus. If you plan to visit during the evening or weekend, there is a small 40-car paid parking lot on Holloway Avenue and Cardenas Avenue that is open to the public. Parking permits are $3.00 for two hours or $6.00 for the day. Pay stations are cash only and require exact change.
- BART: to Daly City, then MUNI 28 bus to SF State.
- SF MUNI: M, 28, 29, 18, or 17 to SF State.
Holloway Avenue or Lake Merced Boulevard are bike-friendly routes. Bike parking available on Tapia Drive and along 19th Avenue.
Local restaurants and shops within a 30-minute radius.
- WALK: Park Merced, Stonestown
- BIKE or PUBLIC TRANSIT: Stonestown, Taraval, West Portal, Ocean Avenue
- CAR: Stonestown, Westlake, West Portal, Lakeshore, Ocean Avenue, Glen Park, Mission