Faculty Affairs & Professional Development's Faculty Manual
A copy of the most recent comprehensive Faculty Manual from Faculty Affairs, delineating everything from: parking places to keys to university governance to where to contact your union representative.
- Syllabus Checklist (DOCX)
- Adding & Dropping Students
- Faculty Travel Award
- Grades & Exceptions
- Rosters & Pre-Requisites
- Lecturer Travel Grant
- Proposing a New Course
- SF State Travel Policy
- SFSU Course Withdrawal Policy (use this as a guide when determining if a student is eligible for a course W)
- Online Curriculum Inventory Management (CIM) System
- Foreign Travel
How To Submit Events/Announcements to design.sfsu.edu
- Subject Line in email: (Event)/(Announcement) "For Design Website"
- In the body put:
- Title of Event/Announcement exactly as you want this
- Send full body copy. Remember, one of our student staffers will be uploading this, and they will be copy-and-pasting it into the template and will not check for grammar and spelling.
- Send a square image. This can be any size (most are around 500x500 pixels), but it MUST be square.
- You can have a secondary image inside the article that is either portrait or landscape. But the main thumbnail must be a square image.
When you have editorial changes to copy, send it to Design@sfsu.edu with a CC to the Director
- Subject Line in email: Changes for Design Website
- Send proposed changes.
- If you request a change of a photo, please send a replacement image.