Portfolio Nite this April 20, 6 to 9 p.m.
The 27th Portfolio Nite "(RE)Framing Design Matrix" of the School of Design will take place this April 20, from 6 to 9 PM. The event will include talks from 9 alumni: Ndubuisi Madu (Center for Digitial Health Innovation at UCSF), Stephanie Tang (PayPal), James Song (Meta), Mina Kasirifar (Bould Design), Nelson Mitchell (Swing Therapeutics), Mike Hampton (Graphic Designer and Illustrator), Brandon Lopez (TOMO), Eric Renard (TOMO), and Boriana NAgelova (Fitbit at Google).
VISCOMM Portfolio Reviewers
- Ndubuisi Madu, Senior Product Designer @ Center for Digital Health Innovation at UCSF
- Stephanie Tang, Product (UI/UX) Designer
- James Song, Sr. Design and Innovation Leadership @Meta
- Mike Hampton, Graphic Designer and Illustrator
- Boriana Angelova, UX Design Lead, Fitbit at Google
- Erin Kim, Product Designer @ Square
- Regine Ong, Marketing Coordinator at Hood Design Studio
- Jonathan Wan, Fintech, Digital Health | Mobile, Global, API
- Dan Zhou, Executive Communication Designer at Facebook
Product Design Portfolio Reviewers
- Mina Kasirifar, Industrial Designer at bould design
- Nelson Mitchell, Head of Product at Swing Therapeutics
- Brandon Lopez & Eric Renard, Co-founders, TOMO
- Ryan Pugh, Industrial Designer at Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Jon Ruiz, Design Manager & Technology Strategist
- Milan Bhatt CNC Prototyping @ Design Studio Google
- Elnaz Davoudi, Senior User Experience Designer at Intuitive